An organization is comprised of and defined by its employees, and its long-term success is dependent on its employees making decisions which reflect its values and conform to industry standards and regulations.
This training highlights key topics from the Code of Ethical Business Conduct relevant to your daily business.
- Recognize conflict of interest
- Avoid the appearance of impropriety when doing business
- Comply with legal restriction concerning financial stocks
- Protect and respect intellectual property
- Identify Boomerang data protection and privacy measures
- Avoid common security risks
- Learn about Media Compliance
- Understand Boomerang’s diversity and harassment policy
- Contribute to Environment and CSR
Total Duration: 45 Minutes